Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What should you do?

Compact fluorescent light bulbs are filling home and office environments with dangerous electromagnetic pollution, causing devastating health issues. Neurologists are increasingly taking notice of the headaches and migraines being reported by people exposed to compact fluorescent light bulbs.

It's not only the fact that they cause headaches, it's also the fact that they contain mercury vapor, which is highly toxic to the nervous system if inhaled.

Compact FluorescentLight Bulbs are all the rage these days, with hotels, offices and retail stores all turning to them as light sources, unwittingly unleashing a new wave of electromagnetic pollution onto consumers.

So what should you do in your home? Don't buy compact fluorescent light bulbs!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I am a salesperson for Frank Emory Publishing.